NOTE: This showreel contain ONLY fragments of soundtrack works, none of it even vaguely related to fractal music. If you are looking for fractal music, please go to the Research page.
Choose one of the following MP3's:
or one of the following WMA's:
For content of this showreel see sidebar 'excerpts list'
Total running time: 7 mins
- 34 urban/ambient/world music projects for Clevermax Ltd to date, totalling 196 tracks (and counting)
- Soundtrack for 4 independent films by Max Barber, including "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Funeral" and "VGL-Hung"
- Soundtrack for the film "Neo-Tao Vol 1: The Balance", by Dani Hale
- Soundtrack for the film "One Minutes", by Philip Pugh
- Soundtrack for the film "R.E.M.", by Christopher Wright
- Soundtrack for a training film on the subject of intolerance, for the Department of Psychology of the University of East London
- Music for Weight Watchers' "Move More Workout" DVD
- Music for Kym Ryder's "Burn and Firm Workout" DVD
- Music and Sound Design for "Tom Baker's Sci-Fi Quiz" DVD
Selected sonic artworks published by Spectrum Press, CA, USA
Curator: Jennifer Logan
- Work: 'Rain and sunshine on the surface of a ripply
Commisioned by the University of Ulster, Derry, Northern Ireland
Performer: Brian Keenan (guitar and live electronics)
Work: 'Snapshots of a Forest'
Winner of the 2005 City of Derry Guitar Festival Composer's Competition
Work: 'Life as an Ant'
Winner of the Fine Arts Sinfonia Competition
Work: 'Summer of Love'
Commissioned by the Society for Promotion of New Music
Performers: Ensemble 10/10
Conductor: Matthew Coorey
Venue: Liverpool Tate Gallery
Work: 'Around the World at 80 GBPS'
Venue: Festival SYNTHESE 2005
Work: 'Paramecia' and 'Amoebae'
Electroacoustic performances directed by Jennifer Logan
Venue: Los Angeles Sonic Odissey
St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church 3646 Coldwater Canyon Blvd.
Studio City, California, USA